Hello Hello! If it isn't the lazy writer of this blog! LOL :D
How are you guys doing? So today I will not be posting anything very informative, I just feel like talking (technically, writing) to you peeeople just about anything :D
So, life goes by very fast! If you see my first posts you will probably read at some high schooler writing about what she's gonna wear for prom or whatever. Those days are sooo over! hahaha
Now, you are looking at an almost last year university student (I'll be doing my thesis next year! wish me luck!) and well, though all those years you just keep growing. Mentally *significant and physically.
So for all you you you young ladies or lads maybe reading this right now... I'll be writing whatever comes in my mind :)

Life does go on, and sometimes it runs very fast that you don't even notice. If you're having a not so good time, believe me, it's not for forever, there's a light at the end of the tunnel they said :) you just have to keep on walking to that light or even running! 

Never ever let anyone make you feel small! You're bigger than you think! :) So well, get up there, head up and make your own way, be patient and sincere :)

Be good, be nice :)

xoxo Yasmin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)