You never know..

Never judge a book from its cover. That, I totally agree with. Sometimes we have to look deeper and even deeper because well, what you see is not always what you get :) Life does come with surprises, pleasant ones and perhaps you didn't even see it coming!

So is Heri. It's like he jumped out of nowhere, popped into my life and filled it up :) Boy, didn't I see that coming! Before I really knew him, never in the world have I thought to fall for a Heri Purnomo. But well, life comes with its surprises and voila! :) I feel so blessed and I thank God everyday that He has put Heri into my  life. It's like I'm coming to live again. He's so good to me God, so let us be o:) Amen

I love you Heri,
Yasmin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)