Aquolina Pink Sugar Review

If you're one of those who enjoy the smell confectionery, sweets, warm vanilla, cookies, then this perfume might be something that you want to get a whiff of. Aquolina Pink Sugar is like entering your childhood candy land fair fantasy .You're walking on clouds of spun sugar, everything is interesting and edible, you're riding on candy-made-of attractions. It's tweeny, never serious and way bubbly.


The perfume bottle comes in a cylindrical carton tube in the color pink and white. These two colors swirl at the cap. Inside, you get a cylindrical shaped bottle, and it has pink ribbons design all over the the bottle, not to forget the swirl on the cap. Just smelling from the bottle, you can instantly detect that this falls into the gourmand family. On the first spray what I detected was that it smelt prickly and sharp. I don't even know how 'prickly' smells lol, but I think it has to do with the licorice note. You'll smell artificial strawberries, the ones you detect in candies. Vanilla is in there definitely. Last but not least is the smell of marshmallows. It's not listed on the note list but it's what it smells like to me. puffy warm marshmallows.

Conclusion: To me Aquolina Pink Sugar is vanilla filled warm marshmallow that is ,spun in sugar, dipped into caramel, garnished with strawberry syrup and real strawberries on top. Projection, sillage and longevity is top notch.

At last, this perfume is seen to be marketed towards tweens and it's not for everyone, 1-2 squirts is way more than enough. It does not smell fancy, so I don't recommend wearing it to a gala dinner or when you're giving a big presentation. I think it should just be kept for the fun stuff. But that's just my two cents. If you don't like sweet scents this is definitely NOT for you. Because even if you do like sweet scents,  Aquolina Pink Sugar might still be overwhelming for you :)

xoxo,
Yasmin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)