2011 Updates!


Hello hello! :D Almost a year with no post but it's okay, because I'm back! haha. So, my last post was about choir. My life has been pretty choir-y this year :D. Starting off with a program in my campus' choir that every sophmore should join to be be a member of the choir, that was a year ago until this February. Then we had to do a new choir member concert, that was till April. and After that, my choir (thank God )got accepted to join the Rimini International Choral Competition. It was a lot of work but, so much fun! Rehearsed for about 5 months :) So back In October we went to Europe for 2 weeks :D We went to Marseille to perform at Foire de Marseille which was good, because we then we had a reason to tour a little bit around Europe hahaha! We won 2 gold medals (1st place for Folklore and 3rd place for Mix Category) and best conductor (Budi Susanto Yohanes --> All of our folklore songs are arranged by him! He's amazing! If you're into Indonesian folklore choir songs, I suggest you get his sheets, and SING! :D I think his arrangenments are one of a kind :))! wohoo! This video below is one that we perfomed for the Folklore Category :D ITS Student Choir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)