Forgiveness

Forgiveness is the synchronization of the heart and mind to accept to release resentments and heartaches that once had nested in you. Unleashing it by letting it go with the breeze of the wind and a big smiling heart. Now you have a winner :) Forgiving is healthy and it feels deliberating. So set it free.



I came across various websites and found quotes on forgiveness which are very heart warming and open minding. So I thought to share some of my faves with you guys. I hope you like it :) 

"Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting." - William Arthur Ward

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you." - Louis B. Smedes

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

 "Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge." - Isaac Friedmann

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi

“As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison.” -Nelson Mandela

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.” -Nelson Mandela

“Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are.” -Cherie Carter-Scott

Forgiving... not necessary-ly for anyone, but for yourself :)
Be a free soul with a jumbo-dumbo smiling heart!

Lots of love!
xoxo, Yasmin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)