The Body Shop White Musk Oil

Launched in 1981,  White Musk remains one of the iconic product of The Body Shop. I am glad they didn't take this one down and I hope they never will. It's funny how I thought it was just flowers and musk, but it turns out that it contains a lot of notes in it. But all together it just smells divine. Hmm... Let's see. I will not really discuss about the notes. So how do we describe White Musk?



Yes, it's musky and powdery but it manages to stay right in balance between smelling flowery and animalistic. It's very subtle, it's like your skin scent only better! It's not loud but still gives you the right amount of perfume trail (with a wise amount). Pretty okay for any occasion really. It's very feminine yet sensual in a polite manner, a good lady, but who knows what underneath? ;) It sets up a mellow kind of mood, like lingering on your couch on a Sunday morning with a good book sips of warm chocolate milk and it's breezy outside, a really warm hug, soft linen that just got out of the laundry and you're snuggling yourself in it. Comforting. I find White Musk a very safe option whenever I don't feel like wearing perfume and by it's size I can just stash it in my bag and take it with me.

And of course, again, everything depends on our body chemistry. Some might say that it smells like granny due to its powdery quality etc. So always try first on your skin, not on paper. Then again, I recommend getting the perfume oil, because it stays on longer, stays close to your skin, less alcohol smell and of course because you only use some dabs out of it, it will last you a long time to finish up bottle. Which is a pretty good deal! So, I hope you enjoy my review and write to you soon !

xoxo Yasmin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOEFL IBT Note Taking Tips

Skin journey: How I cured my skin. I went French!

Living with Braces and Retainers (Wire/Hawley vs Clear/Essix)